Monday, July 26, 2004

The Grandiloquent Dictionary

Ah, my fellow didine nulliparas  and wuntees,  you're going to drintle like a rixatrix over this website.  I was divigating from looking for GRE vocab lists when I found it.  It is a list of words that are in danger of being expunged from the common dictionary.  I think you will agree they are too daedalian to be lost.  I promise, they will so preoccupy you you will be as doytin a droud as I.  Brianna, I think you ought to take up dactyliology and teach Emily not be such as diepnophobiac.  Despite my height, I seem to be a bit of a nanophiliac.  Forgive my witzelsucht - here is the link: http://www.islandnet.com/~egbird/dict/dict.htm

1 comment:

em said...

Hey! I am not a diepnophobiac. Don't provide links to your insults, dear... you end up far less intimidating. I could have spent the rest of my life wondering what horrible vice I'd been accused of, instead of knowing that I am not afraid of dinner conversation. :-b

I've decided to ditch grad school and go to Africa.