Monday, August 01, 2005

Indecision Crisis!

Ah! I don't know what to do. I have been accepted to the Information Studies programs at Florida State and University of Michigan. I had settled on Florida because Michigan had outrageous tuition, but now Michigan is offering me a partial scholarship! What do I do???? There are pros and cons on both sides

Michigan Advantages:
Top-rated program.
On-campus so I would be in a real-classroom setting with real people (like, people who understand computer things).
Possibility I might get some cool assistantship/internship starting next semester.

Flordia Advantages:
Still $6,000 per annum cheaper than UM.
Distance-learning so there would not be the stress or cost of commuting and more flexibility for my job.
I just bought a computer compatible with their tech requirements.
They offer the flexibility to get an MA instead of an MLS.

Sic or non? I hate big decisions!

2 comments:

Asparagus said...

Emma says FSU.

em said...

I say FSU, too.