Thursday, September 14, 2006

You Know You Have Adult ADD if...

You wonder why everyone else talks so slowly.

You always suspect the red light is broken.

You pass up joggers when you're walking to class.

People think you've had a lot of coffee when you haven't, and that you've had cocaine when you've had coffee.

You learned your multiplication tables while standing on your head.

You wish queues were on a treadmill so at least you'd be moving.

When you try to play frisbee with the dog, you end up throwing and retrieving the frisbee.

4 comments:

Asparagus said...

Oh I'm so glad. I think you love me BECAUSE I'm silly, though. I've never met an entirely serious person that I've liked.

Pollyemma said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pollyemma said...

Michaela when I come visit this fall you are obligated to do multiplaction for me whilst standing on your head.

Are you sure you don´t mean to implicate Brianna with that statement? I distinctly recall sophomore year her walking into my room and insisting I oin her in doing handstands.

Asparagus said...

Emma, if you come and visit me I will do my multiplications tables up to twelve while standing on my head. Ann is coming during Fall Break! And maybe Emily. We could party hearty.