Yeah, I think hair looks better straight if one at all has a round face (which I very much do!). Keeps the cheeks from being too cherubic. I do not, however, take the 45 min. required to straighten it every day.
I'm with Brianna. I remember that Michaela has fabulous hair, but it really comes into its own in these days. I know 45 minutes is a long time...but it's worth it.
You can only have knowledge, strictly,' he replied, 'of things concluded, in the past. It's like bottling the liberty of last summer in the bottled gooseberries.'
4 comments:
Michaela, I hardly knew ye.
Your hair looks gorgeous like that! In fact, fashion icon, I don't think I'll get mine permed again. I think I'll try it straight like yours.
Oh my! I'm speechless.
Yeah, I think hair looks better straight if one at all has a round face (which I very much do!). Keeps the cheeks from being too cherubic. I do not, however, take the 45 min. required to straighten it every day.
Yours does look nice short, too.
I'm with Brianna. I remember that Michaela has fabulous hair, but it really comes into its own in these days. I know 45 minutes is a long time...but it's worth it.
Post a Comment