Julio's calmed down, and continues to enjoy a small, soft world. My neighbor saw him for the first time today and told him "you MUST give me your diet."
I've been cooking, with mixed results. My first pizza was beautiful, but I think the spinach gave me samonella.
First things first -- excursion to Crown Valley winery.
Being head of household entails some unpleasant duties, like weed eating (or, more accurately, making uneven swaths of brown in the grass). Next time perhaps I'll wear long pants and forgo the grass leggings look (it was dark by the time I took a picture, so it's not really showing up). My sun glasses/safety glasses were also not working given the time of day.
Pictures of the house coming someday.

2 comments:
I love that photo! you take your wines very seriously.
side note: I just read in the Post this morning that right now is best time to kill weeds. they are moving their sugars down to their roots so they ingest the poisons in weedkillers more easily. so, rock on, Michaela.
Post a Comment