Thursday, December 20, 2007

Statements

I'm clutzy

Yes, you knew that already. I am a typical INTJ in my low body awareness. Today alone I have:

1) Injured my hand on the weight machine.
2) Dropped a pan of lasagna in the bottom of my stove (I then scraped the lasagna up and ate it).
3) Dropped the lid to my deodorant in the toilet.

Tiberius is . . . AMAZING

Tibers is a well-behaved kitten -- I don't think I will even have to declaw him. Now that all the nastiness from being at the cattery is clearing up, he's also quite handsome and playful. I realized that I've inadvertently named both of my cats after Roman emperors. Tiberius Caesar, naturally, and Julio's name is derived from Julius. Now I just need Augustus, Nero, and Caligula ("Little Boots" -- isn't that a perfect name for a cat?!!). A dynasty of cats. I think most of the American presidential candidates are dog-like. I can see McCain peeing on a fire hydrant. And Giuliani...well, never mind. Hillary is maybe a really evil Siamese.

People are confusing

Who buys Vera Bradley bags? Evidently the sorority girls here do. Why would anyone join a sorority? Why would you pay money for what looks like something your blind grandmother cobbled together from bedroom curtain material she bought in 1991?

I am currently obsessed with the Myers-Briggs Personality Test

You should all take it on Facebook (My Personality). I think it's accurate. I've always been an INTJ -- or the scientist/mastermind/arrogant bastard personality type. My brother is too. Mother is also an NT, or a rational. Finding traditional pursuits dull, we used to sit in a circle and bend spoons with the force of our wills. I think I don't get along with Guardians, so if you're a Guardian, sorry, our friendship will have to end.

2 comments:

Allison said...

I am also INTJ, it would be interesting to see how many friends are of the same personality type - I tend to like NT people better :-)

Jennifer said...

I'm ISFP, which completely didn't surprise me. What a sap I am. I find that I am in a big circle of women that are INTJs though. I think I'm attracted to people with a hefty sense of reality due to my constant dream state.

Of course, you don't know me.
But I was skimming through blogs and found yours to be interesting. :)

~Jennifer