Saturday, May 27, 2006

Channeling Rex Harrison

Brianna wants to be Audrey Hepburn, but I have always wanted to be Henry Higgins.

Today I found the perfect article at an antique mall to aid me in my perverse fantasies. A London Fog hat from '51. Isn't it lovely?

4 comments:

em said...

I think the hat is great. You could wear it with my new shoes, only I guess they are a little small for you.

You are too nice to by Professor Higgins anyway. Got to get yourself a spine first.

Pollyemma said...

agree with all the above comments.

that hat is too stylish and flatteriing. if it looked as good on HH as it does on you, everyone would think he had let a woman into his life.

Asparagus said...

Yes. I am very vain when it comes to hats. They make my face look taller. You're right, Bri, I think I need to find myself a tan overcoat to match it--the sequined shrug doesn't work at all.

I too dislike cowboy boots. I never wore them even when I rode. I've decided I don't like leather except on saddles.

Emily. Stop bragging about your small feet.

Thank you, Emma. And OH GUESS WHAT GIRLS!!! They're getting an H&M in the Toledo mall this fall! And rumors of one in A2 as well!! I think I've died and gone to Europe!

Pollyemma said...

An H and M???!!!! The ultimate symbol of civilization. it's official: toledo has arrived.

congratulations!