Sunday, December 03, 2006

Religious Test

You scored as Presbytarian. You have mainly Presbytarian beliefs. You have a strong Calvinist Christian theology background and place great importance in learning the scriptures


Presbytarian

93%

Trinitarian

74%

Protestant

73%

Non Denominational Christian

67%

Evangelical

67%

Anglican/Episcopal

60%

Ecumenical

53%

Catholic/Orthodox

26%

Messianic Jew/J4J

20%

Charismatic/Pentecostal

7%

Christian Scientist

7%

Unitarian Christian

7%

Mormon

0%

Jehovahs Witness

0%

What kind of Christian beliefs do you have?
created with QuizFarm.com

6 comments:

Asparagus said...

*sigh* I'm so boring. Brianna, where was the test that you took? I couldn't find it. How did I end up any charismatic at all? I know why the Unitarian is in there -- because I can actually tolerate other religious systems.

Unknown said...

Right here: http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870

At least you know what the thing you are means! That's got to count for something. Yeah, and the whole tolerance thing does not put one in a favorable light with some. ;-)

em said...

Evangelical and protestant and presbytarian. Aren't most presbytarians protestant?

Did you say that you thought the Holy Spirit was God? That might have made you charismatic?

Asparagus said...

Weird...yeah I did...I guess that's what happened.

Brooks Lampe said...

I came out 100% trinitarian, which I didn't think was a denomination but part of "mere Christianity" so to speak... and 100% evangelical, and 87% catholic/orthodox.. I guess that's because I'm not sure whether the pope is the head of the church, but i know it isn't the archbishop of canterbury. :-) I don't remember any obviously presbyterian questions.

--Dana

Asparagus said...

yeah...that makes it a bit bizzare...

i actually had to think about the pope thing before voting no, because it's a nice concept and encyclicals are so much fun to read, but then i thought about the patriarchs, and that's such a better way.