Locked out of the parish fallout shelter....
NOOO!!!! Why did the Iranians have to bomb the Mcdonald's in Toledo?
The Catholic Church in Toledo
Belle Isle, Detroit
The meat market in Detroit...oh, the tortures poor Emma suffered.
The Carmen Miranda Frog at the Erie Street Market (remember pushing me around there, Brianna?)

3 comments:
That meat market was pretty bad. The smell of pot aka the smell of home helped make up for it, though.
So, I get home and discover that my family gorged themselves on meat every day while I was gone. I really thought they were changing and I was having a positive impact. I guess those meat markets will continue to be in business for some time to come. (sigh)
Yes, of course, I do! Somebody had to take over, or your mom was going to kill you! ;-)
Um...well...there was a restaurant with vegetarian food there...and it was supposed to be a lot more...like flowers and things...but I think it kinda isn't going full blast in February. At least, that's the impression we got.
Post a Comment