Saturday, April 14, 2007

Need help from my fashionistas

Occasionally I take advantage of the good fashion sense of my community of readers. That occasion has again arisen, fair ones.

Here is the scenario: instead of purchasing graduation garb (which is really as frivolous as a prom dress or a wedding dress -- only to be worn once!), I have instead found myself a navy blue suit, pictured below:


I realize that one CAN wear black with navy. Personally, I don't like to. Might I wear these dark brown shoes instead? I wear them all the time with khaki. Unfortunately, my shoe size prohibits me from going out and buying a cute pair of neutral or bronze pumps at Nine West, because they only carry through 11s, and...I'm not an 11.



Thank you in advance for your expert opinions.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm not an expert, but I think this particular brown and navy combination would do nicely. I know how difficult it is to find anything to match navy - my own navy suit has been on the shelf for months for lack of appropriate footwear!!

Unknown said...

I like the combo, too. :-)

Pollyemma said...

love suit. I think you will look devastatingly professional in it. also really I the shoes with it. in fact, I think these will match better than tan or bronze ones.

Asparagus said...

I feel safe now. Leeann is the only one of us who actually has to WEAR a suit every day, Brianna can name every faux pas in the book, and Emma is European. Thank you, experts.

Anonymous said...

I know I am late in the game - sorry. But agree with them all. Brown and Blue definitely would go. :-P You will look quite chic.