Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Roughing It

From June to August, I will be the librarian at the Biological Station in northern Michigan, where I will encounter lakes, bugs, undergraduates, sand dunes, faculty members, and, unfortunately, snakes. I will have my own cabin if anyone wants to come visit me. I'm thrilled about the prospect of eating in a dining hall again. Yes, we all complained about the food at PHU, but it IS a drag coming up with one's own meals. This will, sadly, prevent me from coming to the ALA conference in DC. What are your calendars like for sometime in May or the first part of June? Might I impinge on your hospitality then?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wishing I was impingeable. :-( You are welcome here any, anytime. But I'm sure you didn't mean West Coasties...

In fact, I just bought some post cards that I'll send to all of you to intice you to come visit. If you don't, well, see you next year...

Leeann said...

Any time, of course! I think Ash's sister is coming Memorial Day weekend, but outside of that I think that time frame is fairly open. Leave it to Sarah and Ash to prove me wrong in short order if I'm off, though...