Monday, May 14, 2007

It's Back

I've got my Malibu back! I've decided mid-size cars are the Platonic ideal of automobiles. They park anywhere, but they're safer and have bigger engines than compacts. They have trunks, which are much more practical than hatchbacks or truck beds (you can hide things in them). I've decided my next car will either by a Toyota Corolla or a Camry. I like foreign cars because one gets more for one's money. I only bought a Chevy because it was second-hand. So shoot me.

4 comments:

anonymous jones said...

Hi! So what do you hide in your cars then? For me, it's rubbish. Lots and lots of rubbish - and bigger cars take longer to fill up!

Asparagus said...

mostly dead bodies ;-)

Pollyemma said...

the truth of Michaela's double life in the Ann Arbor mafia comes out.

Asparagus said...

If I were to make a slip and give away the location of the AAM, I might pin point Zingerman's Delicatessan -- $200 bottle of "balsamic vinegar"
(http://tinyurl.com/6o22m)?

Yeah right.