I was going to write a newsy post about house-hunting in Cape G., but I decided I probably wouldn't be interested if someone else wrote it. Not vapid enough. So here is something more vapid: my physique.
I've never thought of myself as built. But, as I walked out of a bookstore today, the owner made a comment. I thought he said "do you want a job?", but mother distinctly heard "you should join the rowing club." This is a strange deviation from the usual "you should play basketball and/or volleyball." What do we think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Michaela has a great capacity for teamwork... just a slight tendency to do all the work herself, or as this condition is known in sporting parlance, she usually "carries the team."
Hence the Stallone arms. ;-)
Awwwww...Brianna that's sweet but not true. I only do everything myself when I actually care. And that's because I don't trust anyone else to do things on time (i.e. several days ahead).
Post a Comment