Sunday, June 22, 2008

If you came over to my house

You would see: my cat, Tiberius.

I’d probably feed you: bean burritos and brownies a la mode. Or local, free range eggs.

And offer you this to drink: rum and Coke or a glass of white wine.

I’d undoubtedly ask if you’d read: Dune.

I’d want to play this music for you: "Honey from the Tombs" by Amy Millan. It's melancholy and lyrical.

I’d want to tell you the latest about: my upcoming trip to Washington.

I’d probably suggest a game of: Scrabble or Settlers of Catan (I can't find anyone to play with me!).

I might show off: the piece of driftwood I found in Puerto Rico that looks like a goose or an elephant depending on how you tilt it.

I might get on the computer and show you: Facebook profiles from the craziest fundies I went to college with.

If it was a long enough visit, I might watch: a documentary like "Commune" or "Jesus Camp," to stimulate discussion.

1 comment:

em said...

I would play Settlers with you. I always lose, but I love that game!