I'm happy about something besides the weather. I got a job (well-paying actually!) at the herbarium. It is quiet, it has a parking lot, and 1.7 million dried vascular plants, lichen, fungi, etc.
I will have you know that it is the biggest, best state-funded university herbarium in the United States east of the Mississippi (i.e. second to Berkeley and about 13th in the world).
You can only have knowledge, strictly,' he replied, 'of things concluded, in the past. It's like bottling the liberty of last summer in the bottled gooseberries.'
3 comments:
what? only 1.7 million?
I will have you know that it is the biggest, best state-funded university herbarium in the United States east of the Mississippi (i.e. second to Berkeley and about 13th in the world).
Well, Michaela, I think you have a caling: to take that herbarium from the 13th place all the way to number 1!
Leave Berkeley trailing in your dust.
It's up to you.
Post a Comment