
I made Mom and Matthew come outside and build snowmen with me when I got home. Matthew had to make one so large it took a plank to roll his midsection on.

We had about six inches of snow yesterday on top of several old layers.

They were big, fluffy flakes--half an inch in diameter. Unlike Virginia, things just keep going despite the snow here. So I went to work, made my final poster presentation at school, and drove back to Toledo. That was a little nerve-wracking, I'll admit. I wanted to get home before it froze, and the temperature was hovering at 33 degrees.




As I speak, it's starting to snow again...

3 comments:
These are wonderful pictures! Thanks for sharing them with the part of the world that doesn't get so much delightful snow... or at least where rain always comes and washes the good stuff away. Humph. Have a very merry Christmas!
Isn't it great? I love snow. And I don't think it's that much colder here than VA. Or darker. That's what bothers me most about winter. It's dark at 4:30.
Unless I contract mumps, catch pneumonia, break a limb, or develop Tourette's Syndrome, I will soon be in the even-more-frozen land of Wisconsin, where the snow doesn't melt from October to April.
Dude. You drive south to get to Toledo. That messes with my paradigm even more than the idea that someone would go there voluntarily.
Merry Christmas, anyway!
Post a Comment