I was going to say. That's so strange--somehow I can't envision me living longer than you. Did you lie about smoking or something?At least that's better than having to lose 1- 15 lbs :-(
Yeah, I made that part up :-) Actually, I know my blood pressure, but I don't pay attention to my cholesterol.I am having a difficult time finding out my blood type, since I gave up on the hack phlebotomists at the Red Cross after two tries. Any suggestions?
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I was going to say. That's so strange--somehow I can't envision me living longer than you. Did you lie about smoking or something?
At least that's better than having to lose 1- 15 lbs :-(
Yeah, I made that part up :-) Actually, I know my blood pressure, but I don't pay attention to my cholesterol.
I am having a difficult time finding out my blood type, since I gave up on the hack phlebotomists at the Red Cross after two tries. Any suggestions?
Post a Comment