you didn't like him when we first started reading him. if we were in the dark ages could it be possible that i would never have to work in an office again?
You can only have knowledge, strictly,' he replied, 'of things concluded, in the past. It's like bottling the liberty of last summer in the bottled gooseberries.'
4 comments:
"The Vikings were perhaps the principal beneficiaries of an anarchic age."
A very interesting article.. long live rogue pirate nations!
can I be Berengaria of Navarre?
you didn't like him when we first started reading him. if we were in the dark ages could it be possible that i would never have to work in an office again?
Derby: Yes. Fergie doesn't seem too complimentary of anarchy.
Emma: I think that's only fair.
Em: I agree; toiling in the fields is preferable to a cubicle. But the lack of dental and medical care always kept me from wanting to revert.
Post a Comment