Friday, June 09, 2006

What Goddess Are You?




?? Which Of The Greek Gods Are You ??




Athena
Take this quiz!


OK...some discrepancies here. I won't deny my scintillating intelligence. But I think the fact that I constantly trip over my Puddleglum-like feet belies the sophisticated bit, and my habit of putting inappropriate things in the freezer contradicts the down-to-earth part. My family collectively guffawed when I informed them that I was "easy to get along with."

5 comments:

Asparagus said...

You are also prompt, and the only thing that puts me in an all out rage is having to wait.

Pollyemma said...

I clicked on the link but then I saw that your quiz is rated A for adults only. I dont think I really fit into that category...

Asparagus said...

Yeah--that was strange because none of the questions were obscene (euphemisms, euphemisms).

Pollyemma said...

OK, I guess the same people who make curse boxes make the warnings on those sites.

after your reassuring words, I plunged in and took the quiz. I am pelase to report that I too am Athena. It was definitely the book question that did it! but well, I do spend my evenings in the library and those books really do rock.

Asparagus said...

Congratulations! My brother was also Athena, and we answered the questions almost entirely differently.

I still feel unsafe if I don't have a book along. I might, God forbid, get BORED!