No, I was not wearing a headscarf. Although I don't disapprove of them. Give me a choice between marriage and a headscarf, and I'll choose the latter as the easier form of subjugation!
Victorians are so prominent because I am writing a paper about imperialism.
Emma and Emily both need to post more. I am a virtuous example to you both.
You can only have knowledge, strictly,' he replied, 'of things concluded, in the past. It's like bottling the liberty of last summer in the bottled gooseberries.'
5 comments:
You're always smirking at me :-(
those are some serious goddess eyes. way better than a chocolate sky.
(isn't there something reminiscent of a muslim headscarf about that photo, though?)
and I just want to state for the record that though I'm an avid 'sic et non' reader I was not the person who complained.
besides, when it comes to regular updates Michaela's not nearly as bad as *some* people.
Yes, Michaela is far more frequent than Emma. Tell me what the Men in Wonderland book is about.
Why in the world are the Victorians so prominent on your blog lately?
No, I was not wearing a headscarf. Although I don't disapprove of them. Give me a choice between marriage and a headscarf, and I'll choose the latter as the easier form of subjugation!
Victorians are so prominent because I am writing a paper about imperialism.
Emma and Emily both need to post more. I am a virtuous example to you both.
I was so chastened by your virtue that I rushed to post something on my blog asap. I don't have goddess eyes, but I try.
btw, Michaela, I don't there is often much choice between a headscarf and a husband. the latter seems to inevitably follow the former.
Post a Comment