skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sic et Non
Sunday, November 05, 2006
Why I Love Searching for Secondary Sources:
Robson, C. 2001: Men in wonderland: the lost girlhood of the Victorian gentleman.
Princeton University Press.
I'm going to have to check that out someday just to see what in the world it is.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Scriptor
Asparagus
The Buckle of the Bible Belt, United States
View my complete profile
Friends Who Blog
Emma E
Emily A
Leeann W
Sarah M
Brooks L
Liz and Bryan
Dana L
Allis W
Ashley T
Mary S
You can only have knowledge, strictly,' he replied, 'of things concluded, in the past. It's like bottling the liberty of last summer in the bottled gooseberries.'
Blog Archive
►
2008
(22)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
►
2007
(86)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(11)
▼
2006
(190)
►
December
(19)
▼
November
(21)
Randomania
Reevaluation of the New Pride and Prejudice
Advice to Ringling Bros. Circus
Thanksgiving, Marriage, and Why I Might Vote for H...
Road Anarchy Works!
Hayden White
Notes from Zizek: Why Atheists Are the Only True ...
Police Brutality in UCLA Campus Library
Oh, What a Wonderful, Wonderful Day!
$160,000 Truffle
Peeping Tom
Oh Dear...I Really Need to Watch My Waistline
Yes, I do have better things to be doing...
The Concert
Goddess Eyes
Things Overheard Even in Ann Arbor
Why I Love Searching for Secondary Sources:
Ephemeral Male Victorian Role Model of the Day
Mal d' Archive: A Willian Impression
I'm Going to Hear the Decemberists!
Lost, Lost, I've Lost My Alma Mater
►
October
(12)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(32)
►
March
(21)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(8)
►
2005
(85)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(23)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
2004
(23)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(7)
Michaela-Related Sites
Internet Public Library
My Department
My Flickr
Shapiro Undergaduate Library
Special Collections
For Your Edification and Amusement
You Tube
WorldCat Open
Word Detective
The Sartorialist
The New Yorker
STA Travel
Slate E-Zine
Slashdot: News for nerds, stuff that matters
MIT OpenCourseWare
Ludwig von Mises Institute
Library of Congress
Internet Movie Database
Internet Archive
Grammar Girl
Go Fug Yourself
FARK
Bartleby: Great Books Online
Google Custom Search
Do you think Ted Kacyznski was the Unabomber?
If I were to give up something for Lent, what should it be?
If Facebook were to let me describe my political views, what would they be?
Who would you rather have for a partner?
No comments:
Post a Comment