Monday, June 26, 2006

Things I'd Never Done Before (and some things I never want to do again).

1. Driven a Cadillac through a narrow alley (or driven a Cadillac at all).

2. Used a port-a-potty (if you've never stooped to this, trust me, hold it or find a brush patch!)

3. Attended the Crosby Festival of the Arts.

4. Watched four hours of Lifetime (Television for [post-menopausal] Women).

4 comments:

Pollyemma said...

I m much more shocked that she's never watched 4 hours of lifetime. Those made-for-tv versions of Danielle Steele novels that they always air are so good!;)

Asparagus said...

Sorry--I was unclear--I never did these things until this week. And I never intend to do either of those things again!

Pollyemma said...

So what did you watch???? I think "To Love Honor and Betray" was on this week.

Asparagus said...

Um...I think the last move was "Frozen Fear" or something equally sinister.

I've also watched many episodes of "Walker, Texas Ranger," which I'd only previously seen when Conan pulls the Walker Lever. It really is staged.