Thursday, November 02, 2006

I'm Going to Hear the Decemberists!

Believe it or not, it will be my first rock (well, ok, indie pop) concert. Lots of classical venues, but no popular ones. So I think I can justify the expenditure. I mean, Pink Floyd and the Beatles are gone, so who else would I want to see? I'll just have to forgo another set of designer jeans (and you think I'm joking).

Which reminds me, I should post on the opera Romeo and Juliet...I got discouraged the other day because I couldn't find pictures, and I like pictures.

So I have decided I am uncool for three reasons:

1) The Decemberists are just about the ONLY Indie group I like. The rest just don't sound good. And I'm sorry, but I still like music to sound good.

2) I have never been to a concert before (vestige of homeschooling?).

3) I am excited about something.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think that people who don't get excited are affected, which is very uncool, indeed. Especially when you're in your mid-twenties and can't possibly have experienced everything exciting yet!

So, be excited, and more power to you!!! :-)