Well I do but I think some other people might be curious. why don't you share...
Let's just say that she bleeds red ink.
Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh.Fathers are male, Michaela.
Actually, you're right, Derrida said that right now none of us can conceive of the female philosopher (or creative mother?).
Ha. I love [sic], too. Especially when writing for a judge and quoting the other side.
that would be the ideal place to use it. pity i'll never get the chance. it's such a wonderful way to say "this person is a moron."
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Well I do but I think some other people might be curious. why don't you share...
Let's just say that she bleeds red ink.
Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Fathers are male, Michaela.
Actually, you're right, Derrida said that right now none of us can conceive of the female philosopher (or creative mother?).
Ha. I love [sic], too.
Especially when writing for a judge and quoting the other side.
that would be the ideal place to use it. pity i'll never get the chance. it's such a wonderful way to say "this person is a moron."
Post a Comment