Saturday, November 11, 2006

Oh Dear...I Really Need to Watch My Waistline

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Third Level of Hell!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Moderate
Level 2 (Lustful)Very Low
Level 3 (Gluttonous)High
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Moderate
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Moderate
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Low
Level 7 (Violent)Low
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Moderate

Take the Dante's Inferno Hell Test

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I ranked Purgatory (score "extreme") then Limbo (score "very high") then Level 8 (score "low") everything else was scored "very low". Anyone else get that?

Or, if I may so express it, see you in Hell?

Asparagus said...

Hmmm...it is disturbing that I was the only one who did not get a decent Purgatory rank.

I'll be all alone in that hungry, hungry place...

em said...

where do you find these things?

Leeann said...

I guess I'll see you all in purgatory - except Michaela of course

Vigilante Clowns of Justice said...

The thing about Purgatory is it requires you to repent... I think that might be the problem ;p

Vigilante Clowns of Justice said...

It's not MY problem, but I scored well in both areas which makes me happy cause I want to hang with the virtuous pagans anyway. I'll have to get a bus pass.

Asparagus said...

Google "personality quiz" :-)

Allison said...

Hmmm... I guess this is pretty good for a soon-to-be missionary
:-P
Purgatory = Extreme
Level 1 (Virtuous Non-Believers) = High
Level 9 Treacherous) = High