Saturday, November 11, 2006

Yes, I do have better things to be doing...

Which perhaps indicates that I am NOT obssessive-compulsive. Did anyone else get diagnosed as "high" in four areas?


DisorderRating
Paranoid Personality Disorder:High
Schizoid Personality Disorder:Moderate
Schizotypal Personality Disorder:Moderate
Antisocial Personality Disorder:Low
Borderline Personality Disorder:Low
Histrionic Personality Disorder:Low
Narcissistic Personality Disorder:High
Avoidant Personality Disorder:High
Dependent Personality Disorder:Low
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder:High

-- Take the Personality Disorder Test --
-- Personality Disorder Info --

3 comments:

Asparagus said...

I thought you came out with a clean bill of health?

But, yes, I mean, I doubt the credibility of any website called "4degreez.com". Althought I have to say that if I had a personality disorder, it would tend to be paranoid/narcissistic/schizoid over dependent/histrionic/antisocial.

Matthew was schizoid/schizotypal.

em said...

So.... apparently you can have a very high rating as well.

Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: High
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Moderate
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: Low
Narcissistic: Moderate
Avoidant: Very High
Dependent: Moderate
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

Asparagus said...

Wow, Em, that's pretty accurate -- we are alike but I am slightly more arrogant and you are slightly less organized.