This site is so much better than those dating sites that only let you meet other bourgeoisie. It's all about improving your socio-economic status, ladies. I've got bids on the German boy with the name and the castle.
no, I have dibs on the german guy! I know the names of his parents and siblings, the various events of their lives, the family history (they actually originated right here in brussels...about 500 years ago.)I think it's meant to be!
There are plenty of good alternatives on the list for you. Some of them a bit older than the German perhaps, but many much richer which makes up for it(in a way). more money to inherit!
You can only have knowledge, strictly,' he replied, 'of things concluded, in the past. It's like bottling the liberty of last summer in the bottled gooseberries.'
5 comments:
Yes, one could do that. Or one could choose to ignore one's husband and find an attractive male escort.
Or just enjoy the money... boys are so troublesome.
I think thats a very useful site, but very sexist of Forbes. They don't have one for women.
some of the people on their billionaires list are women. but women can't be bachelors. see discussion on brianna's blog.
and i agree. male escorts are cheesy. it was just a potential alternative.
no, I have dibs on the german guy! I know the names of his parents and siblings, the various events of their lives, the family history (they actually originated right here in brussels...about 500 years ago.)I think it's meant to be!
There are plenty of good alternatives on the list for you. Some of them a bit older than the German perhaps, but many much richer which makes up for it(in a way). more money to inherit!
Oh yeah, well we'll just see about that, Emma. Maybe he has a librarian fetish.
Post a Comment