Monday, March 06, 2006

Things are getting worse...


I don't have a long-term memory. Hell, I don't even have a working memory! (For you non-cog psych folks out there, that's the one that stores things for a couple seconds/minutes). Yes, I have essentially descended to the existence of an over-educated goldfish.

2 comments:

em said...

At least you are a technically advanced goldfish. That way we can see each other swimming mindlessly about in glass bowls several states apart.


I do think I should be a truck driver.

Asparagus said...

You would have to get a mullet. Also, you must stop wearing deoderant, makeup, and begin using foul language. Then trade in all your hoity-toity books for some "Power of Pride" bumper stickers. Finally, get in your car and drive down a random interstate for 12 hours, trying to push all smaller cars off the road and stopping once to buy low-grade coffee or caffeine pills. If you find all that agreeable, then you're right, you should become a truck driver.