Em, I changed my mind. Would you become a truck driver so Kevin will become a ballerina? PLEEEEEASE???????? It would amuse me more than a whole season of Fawlty Towers.
Emily should definitely become a truck driver! She can always quit after Kevin has finished eating his boots and has had his debut with American Ballet Theatre! :)
Em should become a trucker! Think of all the advantages, Emily! Opportunities to travel, the chance to meet interesting people,and experience a different way of life! What more could you ask?
Besides.....don't you want to see Kevin star in Swan Lake ;-)
Then you can retire to write a best selling book on your experiences:-)
Self-described Republican? What? I have voted *mostly* Republican, but I don't think I'm Republican. This is just because I called you a neo-con, isn't it?
And I wear plaid if that's the available jacket when I'm helping with chores at home... sheesh... its a barn.
But I think I will become a truck driver. :D I'll see if I can get a picture up soon.
The gown is because I haven't moved my pictures from my old computer yet, so I had limited options (i.e. online somewhere). I just used Paint... I'm very, um, practiced at wasting time by manipulating pictures.
Oh, you people are sick!! Do I even know you? Emily with a sour face and tattoos, I, pretty in pink and gay-ly prancing. To listen to you all scheme against nature one would think there was no God above us! I never thought the grotesque consequence I promised in my first comment would leave room in your minds for such blasphemy.
*breathing*
Okay, I'm calming down.
I'm glad Em's picture turned out as unconvincing as it did. I might have eaten my boots with relish (no pun intended) but I'd have shot myself before being decorated like a woman and paraded before the likes of you!
Sorry to disappoint you, Kevin. Yes, we are quite twisted.
That's not even the first time we've imagined male aquaintances in pink dresses, is it girls? Except before, as I remember, we were also accessorizing.
You can only have knowledge, strictly,' he replied, 'of things concluded, in the past. It's like bottling the liberty of last summer in the bottled gooseberries.'
12 comments:
If Em ever becomes a rough and gruff truck driver, and I'll eat my boots and become a ballerina! (Or would that be a ballerino?)
Em, I changed my mind. Would you become a truck driver so Kevin will become a ballerina? PLEEEEEASE???????? It would amuse me more than a whole season of Fawlty Towers.
Emily should definitely become a truck driver! She can always quit after Kevin has finished eating his boots and has had his debut with American Ballet Theatre! :)
I'm with Mary on this one.
Em should become a trucker! Think of all the advantages, Emily! Opportunities to travel, the chance to meet interesting people,and experience a different way of life! What more could you ask?
Besides.....don't you want to see Kevin star in Swan Lake ;-)
Then you can retire to write a best selling book on your experiences:-)
Galen did a dance?
You know, though, just to be fair to Kevin, Em should have to get a tattoo or a mullet.
I mean, Kevin being a ballerina is absurd, whereas Em being a trucker...I don't know...she's already a self-described Republican...and wears plaid.
Doormat moment now ending:
Self-described Republican? What? I have voted *mostly* Republican, but I don't think I'm Republican. This is just because I called you a neo-con, isn't it?
And I wear plaid if that's the available jacket when I'm helping with chores at home... sheesh... its a barn.
But I think I will become a truck driver. :D I'll see if I can get a picture up soon.
Ahem...I distinctly remember your having a plaid shirt at school (though I think you only wore it to paint, maybe).
AND you used to say you were a Republican to heckle me.
I like your picture--although I'm not sure most people wear evening gowns (?) with baseball caps. Do you have Photoshop? I'm jealous.
The gown is because I haven't moved my pictures from my old computer yet, so I had limited options (i.e. online somewhere). I just used Paint... I'm very, um, practiced at wasting time by manipulating pictures.
Oh, you people are sick!! Do I even know you? Emily with a sour face and tattoos, I, pretty in pink and gay-ly prancing. To listen to you all scheme against nature one would think there was no God above us! I never thought the grotesque consequence I promised in my first comment would leave room in your minds for such blasphemy.
*breathing*
Okay, I'm calming down.
I'm glad Em's picture turned out as unconvincing as it did. I might have eaten my boots with relish (no pun intended) but I'd have shot myself before being decorated like a woman and paraded before the likes of you!
Sorry to disappoint you, Kevin. Yes, we are quite twisted.
That's not even the first time we've imagined male aquaintances in pink dresses, is it girls? Except before, as I remember, we were also accessorizing.
ah, yes, that night with Brianna and Galen. Such a great memory.
Post a Comment